Tuesday, February 22, 2011

February 22, 2011 Distressed Colorblock 1

Today I was with some VERY challenging 5th graders.  Fortunately, I was substituting in a classroom that had a student teacher.  The regular teacher was sick, so I really just observed and helped with classroom management.  They were a handfull!  So glad to get home to my stamp room!  (Which is a total mess, by the way)                                                      

Today's card is a technique called Distressed Colorblocking from the TJ Newsletter Feb/March 2011.  I love the bird stamp.  The background paper is from a Christmas pack, but it had great colors to go with the Tim Holtz distress inks, worn lipstick and fired brick.  The ribbon is from my stash, as well as the HB clear sticker.  I feel like it needs something...oh, I know, I didn't put any bling on this one!  Must re-think this card!

TFL
Joyce






No comments:

Post a Comment