Monday, March 21, 2011

March 21, 2011 Hidden Surprise

Hello fellow bloggers.  There has been so much going on lately.  I have not even been on the computer.  I've only had time to check my e-mail from my phone.  I really want to do a few more postings before March is over! 

My husband just went to the Dr. and he has walking pneumonia.  He has barely slept for several nights.  Doc gave him some antibiotics, cough syrup and an inhaler, so hopefully he will be able to get some rest now.

The weather here has finally turned warm.  We've had our share of rain at night, but I will take the warm sunshine during the day--anytime I can get it.

On today's post:  This technique is called Hidden Surprise.  All the little tags tuck into an "envelope on the card.  It was posted in the Dec. 2010/Jan. 2011 TJ Newsletter as a bonus on line technique.  I love it.  One of my golfing gals will be receiving this.  Two of the small stamps were from SU On The Green. Misc. cardstock from my stash, and distressed the edges of the little insert pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment