Sunday, February 6, 2011

February 6, 2011 DH Valentine

WOW!  How did it get to be the 6th so soon???  The time has just flown by this week.  Well, we had to cancel our Super Bowl party.   Our street has only been graded with a small path large enough for one car to get through, so there is absolutely no parking available.  Then when I work up Saturday morning and saw MORE snow, I threw in the towel and let Old Man Winter win one.  Which led to what to do with an unthawed 9 pound pork loin roast.  Well, I sliced off a couple of chops for dinner, and cut the rest in to three smaller roasts.  DH smoked one on the Weber--He had to unbury it from the snow first, though.  I cooked one in the crockpot for pulled pork sandwiches and put that in the freezer, then I had one more small roast that I fixed in the oven and will dice it up for something...tacos, stew, etc....  So, I haven't left the kitchen too much in the last day and a half!

On to my post....  This is the card open.  It started out to be a verticle accordian card from the Technique Junkie Newsletter Fancy Folds and Motion Paper CD, but I made a cutting error and it turned out a little different.  I made a different one, and will have to post it later.  It's not quite finished yet.  I'm still happy with the way this one turned out.








This is the front when it is closed.  The paper I printed on my computer.  It was from the Seasonal Sampler collection, but I don't have listed in my saved files which site it came from.  Sorry...wish I could give credit.  Now that I am blogging I will get better of making a note of these things.

Have a great day and TFL.
Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment