Tuesday, February 8, 2011

February 7, 2011

Today is hair day!  So happy to get it cut and colored.  Really looking pretty shabby.  Didn't blog yesterday...Dr. appointments.  Life is good....

On a cooking note, we are having guests the first weekend in March, so I've been scouring the internet and my cookbooks for new and interesting things to cook.  I found one this morning called Snickerdoodle Bread from http://www.letsdishrecipes.blogspot.com/.  Sounds yummy and can't wait to try it.  Love cinnamon! Put together an egg casserole and fruit salad and one breakfast is ready!

Today's post is a technique called "Hip to be Square".  Again it is from the TJ Fancy Folds CD.  Can you tell I have gotten a lot of good use out of that CD?  The paper is from Making Memories Whimsy collection.  The flower was some mullberry paper scraps I had and cut out with Sizzex Die Flower Layers #3.  The stamp is from the Flourishes set.  This card was made for a friend's BD, but she fell last week and broke her wrist while shoveling snow, so I better get busy on a feel better soon type of card.  Feel better Colleen!

That's it for today....have to go get worked on...(my hair, remember?)

TFL
Joyce



No comments:

Post a Comment