Friday, February 18, 2011

February 18, 2011 Vertical Accordian Golf

Hello fellow bloggers!  I can't believe it has been 11 days since my last post.  I did admit in my intial post that I do tend to work in spurts!  Well, I had a "spurt" today and made some headway in some new creations. 

I hosted Girl's Night Out at my house last night along with co-host Bonnie.  We had a great time.  It is a group of ladies who get together once a month without children, husbands, etc....We also celebrate anyone having a birthday that month.  We had one February birthday and this is the card I made for Carolyn.  Happy Birthday, Carolyn.  It was a significant birthday, but I won't say which one...I will only say it starts with a six and ends with a five (giggle).  This is the card I gave to her.




The technique is the Vertical Accordion fold from the TJ Fancy Folds CD.  Love that golfing paper, but it has been in my stash for a long time, so I don't remember the manufacturer.  Stamp is a dollar stamp (I think).  I've also had it a long time.  Birthday clear sticker on the front of the card was also from my stash.  There was another stamp on the inside--a vintage of a girl and on the side it says "GO GIRL" but I didn't photograph the inside before I gave it to the birthday girl.

Hope to post again tomorrow.  TFL

Joyce




No comments:

Post a Comment