Thursday, February 3, 2011

February 3, 2011 Smooshed Ink Flower

Another snowy day here--on the ground, that is.  Thank goodness the sun is shining!  This will be our third day indoors with DH....still can't get out of our driveway.  Our snow removal person has not shown up yet... I'm sure he's "snowed under".  (pardon the pun)  DH has a bum knee and my back goes out if you look at me crooked, so we're at the mercy of someone else to get it cleared this year.

The flower in the above card came from a piece of glossy card stock that I had done the alcohol smoosh technique (I think) and stored it in my "parts" drawer.  I then used the Sizzex Flower Layers to cut out the flower layers.  The pink layer was embossed with Cuttlebug EF Divine Swirl.  SU Rainbow ribbon and a little hat from my stash.  I then layered it on green CS and a black card.  Hope you like it. TFL

Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment