Friday, January 28, 2011

January 28, 2011 Black Birdbath

Working today. I substitute teach about 3 days a week. Had great kids today. I even got to monitor a jazz band class led by Seth--one of the students. Great job, Seth! After I leave school today I have to make quick stop at the grocery store to pick up the last items for our dinner tomorrow night. Tonight I will start the sun-dried tomato and olive bread as it has to raise overnight in the fridge. The salad is under control,dressing and sugared walnuts--done. Tomorrow I get to play in the kitchen all day--which I love!
Today's post is another card I assembled from my "parts drawer". The beautiful birdbath stamp was from a friend so I don't know the manufacturer. But I stamped and embossed in black. It is stamped on background paper I made but can't remember the technique. It was done long ago. Some kind of marbling or maybe polished stone? I need to start writing the tech on the back.
I layered it on gold cs and mounted on a purple card. I thought it needed something else so I added the Cuttlebug fancy corners and a small bow made from SU rainbow ribbon.  Hope you like it.  I think the birthday girl did who received it.  TFL

No comments:

Post a Comment