Monday, January 24, 2011

January 24, 2011 Felted Cardstock

This card was made using the felted cardstock technique on SCS found at this link http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/results/ca262177bcd7bb1499a4015d2ce5c4b6/

I was at a friend's house for our monthly bookclub meeting and she had these beautiful napkins for us to use with our munchies.  I couldn't resist bringing one home and making it a background! Thanks Diane.

The stamp is from a SU set that is now retired, I think, called Oriental Paintings.  I was going through my drawer of  "card parts" and thought it went well with the background.  Embellishments from my stash. Tim Holtz Distressed Ink Vintage Photo.  When I get together with fellow stampers, we share our stamps and stamp images to save for future use--thus my "card parts" drawer.

I'm still working on my profile, revising, changing, etc.  I'm sure it will be a work in progress for a long time.

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

  1. Joyce,
    I love this card, it is beautiful. Roxanna also tells me to save the pretty napkins. I am jut getting use to measuring correctly. I do have to say this is the most fun I have ever had doing a craft. My husband even says my cards look nice. I would love to get together sometime and work with you and Roxanna!!

    ReplyDelete