Tuesday, January 25, 2011

January 25, 2011 Simply White

I feel so bad that I cannot remember whose blog I visited that made a beautiful card that gave me then inspriation for the one above.  I shamefully admit I have cased it almost identically.  I just couldn't figure out how she got the double swiss dot embossing in the places she put it, but I did the best I could.  This card will be my DH anniversary card.  The paper is gemstones.  Cuttlebug embossing folders: Swiss Dots, Fancy Corners, and Butterflies.  If anyone recognizes this card please let me know, as I would love to give her credit.  I also made another similar one, but with all over embossing the same and a color butterfly, but it has been mailed already.  Girl's Night Out tonight, and I get to distribute some of my cards to the birthday girls this month--Phyllis, Debbie, Marlene, and Barb--all February birthdays.  There is a special one for Colleen (a January BD) because last month I didn't have time to make her a card, and had to resort to a store bought  (gasp) and she whined a little.  Will post it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment