Thursday, January 27, 2011

January 27, 2011 Aged Tiles



Today I did battle with my carpet cleaner..trying to get the traffic area between the kitchen and bedrooms cleaned.  The cleaner was being a little cranky, but I think I won.  The carpet looks a little better.  I also started preparing for our dinner club meal that my husband and I are hostessing on Saturday night. 
There are 4 couples who get together once a month or so and experiment with tasty (we hope) dishes to serve.  I'll fill you in on my menu later...if it was a success.  All new recipes, so we will see.

On to today's card.  I love this stamp.  It is another one I borrowed from a friend, stamped a few images  and put them my "parts drawer".  I thought it was a good image to use for the aged tiles technique.  I always have to add a little "bling".  I had been looking for a reason to use these mega gem stones!


No comments:

Post a Comment