Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fall 2011

Oh my goodness, where has the time gone!  I have not posted since spring!  However, I did warn you I was not a summer post person.  There are too many great things to be doing outside, places to go and people to see.  I had a great summer.  We celebrated my mother's 90th birthday in May.  It was a wonderful gathering and I got to see several cousins I had not seen in several years.  My golf game seems to have gone down the tubes but I played as much as I wanted to.  Several tournaments (fortunately I had good partners), and a trip to Myrtle Beach in August with the girls.  School is back in session now, and I am substituting again about 3 days a week.  The weather here has been great.  We've had beautiful fall days, trees are turning, leaves are falling. I will get to posting more cards soon, I hope.  I took several pics of cards I have found time to make over the last several months, and mom's 90th card that I want to make sure and post.  Be looking for them soon.  Maybe it will rain, and I will be forced to stay indoors. :)

Happy Fall, everyone
Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment